Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What's behind door number three? A dead body

There are so many things wrong with this story I don't even know where to begin. Ok I'll give it a shot:

A Janesville [Wisconsin] real estate agent can't believe she didn't realize that a form on the bed at a house she showed Monday night was a woman who apparently had been dead for two weeks."I've smelled death. I know what death smells like," she said. "I can't believe my sinuses were that bad."

What??? Who says that??? Then the agent had to be coerced to "call someone" so naturally she calls - no not the police - but the listing agent. Wait. It gets better. The Realtor's client was the one who eventually called the police hours after spotting the corpse. So did they make an offer or what?


No comments:

Post a Comment