Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is this the Most Expensive Lease Property in Dallas?




I'm talking about Casa Bellamini, of course. I mean, who doesn't have $50K a month to spend these days? To be fair, the monthly rate includes maid service, a private chef, and a full time butler and house manager. Good Lord. To put this into perspective, if you make over $1 million a year you probably still can't afford to lease this place.

This home is also for sale with an asking price of $7.9M, which is a far cry from the original asking price of $13M. That's a whopping $5M price reduction! Check out the home's website here. I've seen this home a few times and I have to say it is breathtaking. My favorite feature is the pedestal sink in the master steam shower. Perfect for a man (or woman) who prefers to shave while in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment