Thursday, February 7, 2008

FSBO Takes Me to Task on Pricing Strategy



Seems I caused quite a stir over at Park Cities People blog Overheard. I may have been a little cheeky with my thoughts on the pricing strategy of a home on Beverly Dr. in Highland Park but I certainly didn't expect this type of reaction from one of the homeowners and their friends. You see, they had their home for sale by owner for 2 months at $2.25 million and recently listed with a Realtor for $2.495 million to cover their closing costs and commissions. Am I stupid for thinking a buyer will see right through this?

Check out the post. But more specifically, pay attention to the comments section. Did I really need to respond to their ranting? No. But you should know by now I can't resist a good argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment