Friday, February 1, 2008

I No Bloggy Cuz' I Be Learnin'



I apologize for not posting anything yesterday (It's past 1am Friday morning as I'm writing this) and I promise to "bring it" tomorrow but you will have to wait until late afternoon. I will be attending Leadership MetroTex's Education Day all day tomorrow where we are going to explore the academic bowels of SMU's fancy schmancy digs and then we are going to get the skinny on what Booker T. Washington students have been up to ever since they were kicked out of their old school in the Arts District to make way for their new state of the art academic palace.

Get ready because I have a few things I need to get off my chest and I need your help with. So I'll be interested to hear what you to have to say about it.

So sleepy. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment