Wednesday, April 2, 2008

DREB March Record Setting Reader Stats



February readership surpassed January's record setting month which was exciting. But March has blown both of those months completely out of the water. I broke out my abacus in order to give you the numbers.

February

Pageviews - 2,485
Unique Visitors - 1,722
Returning Visitors - 358

March

Pageviews - 5,351 (+54%)
Unique Visitors - 3,195 (+46%)
Returning Visitors - 698 (+49%)

Most popular posts

1. Park Cities Real Estate Stats
2. Genius Marketing or Just Juvenile
3. Breaking News: Phil Romano Not Selling Home Because of Me

(*Huge shout out to Frontburner, Overheard, Dallas Dirt and Unfair Park for linking to my blog)

Most popular search terms

1. Tony Romo (note: include more posts with "Tony Romo" in the headline)
2. Richest towns in america
3. John Allegro realtor dallas

Cities where most people view DREB

1. Dallas (good)
2. Plano
3. Houston
4. New York, NY
5. Ft. Worth
6. Irvine, CA

Other locations worth noting because I like their names
(City, Region, Country)

48. Nokia, Lansi-suomen Laani, Finland
72. Gurgaon, Haryana, India

A big thanks for coming back. I'm always looking for feedback on how I can improve this blog. Want more stats? neighborhood news? gossip and rumor? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment