Sunday, January 20, 2008

$10.8 Million New Construction in UP



I drive by this house everyday since it's a block away from my office and I have to say it catches my eye every time. But almost $11 million dollars? Granted it's got 12,500 square feet on a 100x230 lot in the Volk Estates area but that puts this home at a staggering $866 per sf! However, that's not too far off from a recent sale on Turtle Creek that was also new construction. According to the description this home boasts 2 prep kitchens, a billiards room, a 2,300 bottle wine vault (is that different than a wine room?) and an outdoor living area with a pizza oven. Sounds pretty cool. But seriously. $10.8 million smackers? I'll make sure to take a look at this one and get back to you with a report.

Oh, here's a virtual tour for you serious real estate voyeurs. Gotta love the classical musin in the background. Totally worth an extra $1 million or so, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment